RPA Online Services
RPA e-Port Community System
The Rajang Port Authority (RPA) e-Port Community System is geared towards a more efficient and easily web-based facility for the submission of port documentation required by RPA for port clearance and vessel and cargo discharging and loading activities. This system is a common and standard platform for all the port related users and agencies to submit documents electronically.
The facilities provided under e-Port Community System are:
- • Notice of Ships Arrival Submission
- • Application for Berth Allocation
- • Manifest Submission
- • Shipping Order Submission
- • Outward Manifest Submission
- • Proforma Cargo Invoice Retrieval
- • Proforma Vessel Invoice Retrieval
- • Outstanding Invoice Enquiry
- • Debtor Transaction Enquiry
- • Bank Guarantee/Account Enquiry
Visit RPA E-Port Community System Now!
There are two major online system included inside RPA e-Port Community System: